Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 10 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices went down despite rather active demand
- The supply of domestic tomatoes was still low
- White cabbage market players said of shortage of high-quality produce
- The demand for high-quality carrots went up
- Red beets became less expensive
- Onion sales rates went down
- The supply of nonstandard potatoes grew
- The banana market stabilized
- The demand for mandarins worsened
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?