Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 9 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices sharply grew
- Tomatoes became more expensive thanks to growing demand
- White cabbage sales rates went down
- The supply of nonstandard carrots went up
- Onion trading rates remained active
- The demand for potatoes was extremely low
- Prices of high-quality apples remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?