Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 9 th week of 2020
- Cucumber price situation was mixed
- Imported tomatoes became less expensive
- Brassica sales rates were low
- Red beet prices remained stable
- Onion trading rates were active
- Potato growers did not revise their prices
- Prices of high-quality apples went up
- The demand for Conference pears remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?