Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 9 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices kept on going down
- Imports of Turkish tomatoes were quite low
- White cabbage growers raised their prices
- Onion sales rates remained stable
- The supply of potatoes went up
- The demand for domestic apples decreased
- The supply of Turkish oranges went down
- The grapefruit market remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?