Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 11 th week of 2020
- Prices of greenhouse cucumbers were going down
- Tomato prices remained stable
- White cabbage sales rates were stable
- Red beets and carrots became less expensive
- The demand for high-quality onions went up
- The potato market changed slightly
- Apple growers raised their prices
- Bananas became more expensive
- The citrus market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?