Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 11 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices sharply fell
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- White cabbage trading rates were not active
- Red beet and carrot prices remained stable
- Onion growers did not revise their prices
- Potato prices slightly went up
- Fruit growers raised their apple and pear prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?