Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 11 th week of 2020
- Cucumber price situation was not stable
- The supply of tomatoes went up, and their prices decreased
- White cabbage trading rates were not high
- Red beet and carrot sales rates kept on decreasing
- The demand for high-quality onions was stable
- Trade in potatoes was not active
- Apple sales rates went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?