Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 12 th week of 2020
- Cucumber trading rates remained active
- The supply of imported tomatoes went up
- Farmers reduced their white cabbage prices
- The supply of high-quality carrots was rather limited
- Red beet growers said of higher demand
- Onion price growth rates accelerated
- The supply of low-quality potatoes went down
- The apple market remained stable
- Bananas became slightly less expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?