Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 12 th week of 2020
- Cucumbers and tomatoes became less expensive
- Brassica prices were growing under conditions of higher demand
- Red beet and carrot trading rates went up
- The demand for onions remained active
- Potato prices grew slightly
- Apple and pear prices remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?