Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 12 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were falling
- Tomato sales rates went down
- The white cabbage market remained stable
- The demand for red beets and carrots went up
- Onions became more expensive due to feverish demand
- Potato prices went up
- The demand for apples was rather active
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?