Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 13 th week of 2020
- Sellers had to reduce cucumber prices
- The demand for tomatoes remained unsatisfactory
- Brassica trading rates went down
- The demand for red beets and carrots was less active
- Onion prices remained stable
- Nonstandard potatoes became less expensive
- The demand for apples was not high
- Prices of Conference pears went down slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?