Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 13 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices kept on rapidly decreasing
- Tomatoes became more expensive due to stopped imports from Turkey
- White cabbage prices were growing
- Red beets and carrots became more expensive thanks to higher demand
- Onion prices stabilized
- Potato sellers raised their prices
- The demand for apples was active
- Citrus prices were going up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?