Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 14 th week of 2020
- The supply of imported cucumbers went down
- Tomato price situation was mixed
- Sellers managed to raise their Chinese cabbage prices
- The red beet market remained stable
- Sales rates of red onions went up
- Potato trading rates grew
- Farmers said of higher demand for apples
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?