Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 14 th week of 2020
- Cucumbers became less expensive
- Tomato prices were going down
- White cabbage sales rates were stable
- The carrot market changed slightly
- Farmers raised prices of high-quality red beets
- Onion price growth rates accelerated
- Potato prices went up
- Sellers had to reduce their banana prices
- Citrus fruits became more expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?