Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 16 th week of 2020
- Greenhouse farms managed to raise their cucumber prices
- Domestic tomatoes became more expensive
- Farmers had to reduce their white cabbage prices
- The carrot market changed slightly
- The demand for onions remained active
- The supply of high-quality potatoes was rapidly decreasing
- Growers raised their apple prices
- Bananas became slightly more expensive
- The supply of citrus fruits from the Southern Hemisphere went up
- Lemon prices grew again
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?