Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 16 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices kept on decreasing
- Domestic growers started their tomato season
- Red beet and carrot sales rates were stable
- Red onions became less expensive
- Potato farmers did not revise their prices
- Prices of Conference pears went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?