Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 17 th week of 2020
- Cucumber price trends were mixed
- Domestic tomatoes became more expensive
- Prices of imported tomatoes went down
- Carrot growers raised their prices
- The demand for onions was stable
- The supply of domestic potatoes was decreasing
- Apple prices continued to grow
- Banana prices went up
- Mandarins became more expensive
- Prices of lemons and grapefruits went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?