Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 17 th week of 2020
- The demand for cucumbers was not high
- The supply of domestic tomatoes was gradually growing
- White cabbage sales rates remained stable
- The red beet and carrot market changed slightly
- Sellers of brown onions did not revise their prices
- The supply of potatoes was decreasing
- The demand for Conference pears remained active
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?