Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 17 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices sharply fell
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- Prices of early cabbages went down
- Red beet prices decreased due to low demand
- Carrot trading rates remained low
- Onion prices were stable
- Apple growers managed to raise their prices
- Strawberry prices were rapidly going down
- The citrus market remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?