Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 18 th week of 2020
- Greenhouse growers managed to raise their cucumber prices
- The supply of tomatoes was gradually growing
- Brassica price situation was mixed
- The red beet and carrot market changed slightly
- Onion sales rates remained stable
- The demand for potatoes went up
- Apples became more expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?