Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 18 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices went up before holidays
- The tomato market remained stable
- Farmers had to reduce prices of last year’s white cabbage
- The demand for red beets and carrots was stable
- The demand for onions went down
- Potato farmers managed to raise their prices
- Imported fruits accounted for the largest part of supply of apples
- Growers started their strawberry season
- The banana market changed slightly
- Mandarins became more expensive
- Orange and lemon prices kept on increasing
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?