Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 19 th week of 2020
- Greenhouse farms’ outputs decreased
- Growers had to reduce their tomato prices
- The share of early cabbage went up
- The red cabbage market changed slightly
- Chinese cabbage growers reduced their prices
- Red beet and carrot price situation was mixed
- Red onions became less expensive
- The potato market remained stable
- The demand for apples was rather high
- Growers managed to raise their prices of Conference pears
- The supply of domestic strawberries went down slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?