Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 19 th week of 2020
- Cucumbers again became more expensive
- Tomato trading rates were rather active
- Prices of early cabbage sharply fell
- Carrot prices went up thanks to a seasonal factor
- Onion sellers raised their prices
- Potato trading rates were not active
- Growers again raised their apple prices
- Farmers started their season of field-grown strawberries
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?