Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 21 st week of 2020
- Greenhouse centers’ cucumber harvest volumes went down
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- Farmers finished their sales of last year’s white cabbage
- The demand for high-quality carrots grew
- The red beet market remained stable
- The demand for last year’s onions went down
- The potato market changed slightly
- Importers preferred to maintain their previous prices of apples
- Strawberry prices went up due to lower supply
- The banana market remained stable
- Orange and lemon prices went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?