Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 21 st week of 2020
- Cucumber prices remained stable
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- The demand for white cabbages went up
- Chinese cabbage price continued to decrease
- The demand for red beets was extremely low
- Carrot sellers managed to raise their prices
- Onion price situation was mixed
- Potato farmers started their season of early produce
- The supply of apples kept on decreasing
- Growers raised their prices of Conference pears
- The supply of domestic strawberries went up
- Polish season of greenhouse raspberries started
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?