Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 21 st week of 2020
- Cucumber prices sharply went down
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- Trading rates of last year’s white cabbage went up
- Last year’s carrots became less expensive
- Onion prices kept on decreasing
- Farmers raised prices of last year’s potatoes
- Apples became more expensive
- Strawberry prices went down due to a seasonal factor
- The citrus market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?