Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 22 nd week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were going down
- The supply of imported tomatoes went up
- White cabbage prices continued to decrease
- The market for last year’s carrots was stable
- Red beet prices were revised downwards
- Growers started their season of early onions
- Potato farmers raised their prices
- Imported apples became more expensive
- Growers raised their strawberry prices due to bad weather conditions
- Bananas became less expensive
- Imports of Argentinean mandarins went down
- Lemon sellers reduced their prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?