Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 22 nd week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were going down
- Tomato sellers maintained their previous prices
- The white cabbage market remained stable
- The demand for carrots went up
- Early potatoes became less expensive
- Apple stocks kept on decreasing
- Growers raised their prices of Conference pears
- Strawberry sellers had to reduce their prices
- Growers started their cherry season
- Raspberry prices went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?