Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 22 nd week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were not stable
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- Early cabbage prices went down
- Prices of last year’s carrots jumped
- Sellers of last year’s onions reduced their prices
- Early potatoes became more expensive
- Growers managed to raise their apple prices
- Farmers started their cherry season
- The strawberry market situation was mixed
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?