Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 23 rd week of 2020
- The demand for cucumbers was not active
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- Early cabbage prices went down
- Sellers raised prices of last year’s red beets
- Onion growers finished their season of last year’s produce
- The demand for apples was not high
- Strawberries became less expensive
- Growers from the southern regions started their cherry season
- Banana prices went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?