Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 23 rd week of 2020
- Greenhouse growers managed to raise their cucumber prices
- Tomato sellers maintained their previous prices
- The supply of early cabbage continued to grow
- The red beet and carrot market changed slightly
- Onion prices remained stable
- Early potatoes again became less expensive
- The supply of apples kept on decreasing
- Growers raised their prices of Conference pears
- Cherry prices were going down
- Buyers were often unsatisfied with quality of strawberries
- Raspberry prices decreased
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?