Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 23 rd week of 2020
- Cucumber prices kept on decreasing
- Domestic tomatoes became more expensive
- Early cabbage prices went down again
- Trading rates of last year’s carrots decreased
- Sellers of last year’s onions said of the end of their season
- The demand for early potatoes was stable
- Apples became more expensive
- Growers continued to reduce their strawberry prices
- Cherry sellers had to revise their prices downwards
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?