Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 24 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices remained stable
- Tomato market situation was mixed
- The supply of early cabbage was gradually growing
- Prices of early red beets went up slightly
- The supply of early onions grew significantly
- Prices of last year’s potatoes grew
- Early potatoes became less expensive
- Cherry and strawberry prices went down
- Oranges became less expensive due to low demand
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?