Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 24 th week of 2020
- Growers managed to raise their cucumber prices
- The tomato market remained stable
- The demand for early cabbage went up
- Chinese cabbages became less expensive
- The demand for carrots worsened
- The market for onions and potatoes changed slightly
- Apples were in slightly lower demand
- Sellers had to reduce their strawberry prices
- Cherry prices were growing
- Farmers started their blueberry season
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?