Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 24 th week of 2020
- Cucumber and tomato prices went down
- Growers from the southern regions said of lower shipments of early cabbage
- Carrots became more expensive
- Prices of early onions were going down
- Apple prices went up
- Strawberries became more expensive
- Buyers were often unsatisfied with quality of cherries
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?