Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 25 th week of 2020
- The supply of field-grown cucumbers went up
- Greenhouse centers raised their tomato prices
- Farmers said of a seasonal decline in the supply of early cabbage
- Growers finished their season of last year’s carrots
- Early red beets became less expensive
- Onion prices fell due to a sharp rise in the supply
- Prices of early potatoes were gradually decreasing
- The demand for apples remained stable
- Strawberry growers reduced their prices
- The supply of cherries somewhat went down
- The demand for bananas was low
- Lemons became less expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?