Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 25 th week of 2020
- Greenhouse centers reduced their cucumber prices
- Tomato prices remained stable
- Chinese cabbages became less expensive
- Sellers managed to raise their red cabbage prices
- Onion sales rates were stable
- Prices of last year’s potatoes and early produce equaled
- Apple prices were rapidly growing
- Buyers were often unsatisfied with quality of strawberries
- The supply of raspberries was gradually growing
- Cherry growers reduced their prices
- The supply of blueberries was going up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?