Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 25 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices sharply went up
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- The supply of early cabbage remained limited
- Prices of early carrots continued to grow
- The demand for last year’s red beets was extremely low
- Prices of early onions kept on decreasing
- Early potatoes became more expensive
- Growers started their raspberry and blueberry seasons
- Imported fruits accounted for the largest part of the supply of apples
- Cherry price range widened
- Growers from the southern regions started their season of sour cherries
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?