Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 26 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were going down within the whole week
- Tomato prices remained stable
- Early cabbage prices grew significantly
- Early carrots became less expensive
- Early red beet prices went down due to an increase in the supply
- Prices of early onions went down
- The potato market remained stable
- The demand for apples did not change
- Prices of domestic strawberries went up due to their lower supply
- Cherries became less expensive again
- Growers from the southern regions started their sour cherry season
- The banana market changed slightly
- The demand for oranges and mandarins was extremely low
- Lemon prices remained stable
- Grapefruit prices slightly went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?