Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 26 th week of 2020
- Cucumber price decrease rates slowed down
- The demand for tomatoes worsened
- Red cabbages became less expensive
- The supply of early red beets was gradually growing
- The carrot market remained stable
- The market for brown onions changed slightly
- Sales rates of red onions somewhat went up
- The season of last year’s potatoes almost came to an end
- The demand for apples decreased
- Cherries became more expensive
- The supply of strawberries went down
- The supply of raspberries and blueberries was growing
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?