Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 26 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices stabilized
- Tomato prices were going down
- The demand for white cabbage was rather high
- Early carrots became less expensive due to a seasonal factor
- The demand for early red beets was extremely low
- Market players said of lower supply of winter onions
- Potato prices were decreasing
- Apples became less expensive despite their limited supply
- Growers went on their strawberry harvesting campaign
- Cherry prices widened
- The demand for sour cherries changed slightly
- Raspberry prices fell
- The supply of blueberries remained low
- Growers started their redcurrant season
- Farmers offered their first volumes of peaches and apricots
- The citrus market changed slightly
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?