Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 27 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices went up significantly
- Tomato prices were going down
- White cabbages again became more expensive
- The carrot market remained stable
- The demand for red beets was weak, and their prices went down
- Onion trading rates went up
- Potato farmers reduced their prices
- Growers from Krasnodar Krai started their season of early apples
- Strawberry prices went down
- Cherry growers preferred to maintain their previous prices
- The demand for sour cherries weakened
- Fruit farmers started their raspberry, blackcurrant and peach season
- Banana prices decreased
- The demand for mandarins was weak
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?