Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 27 th week of 2020
- Greenhouse growers raised their cucumber prices
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- White cabbage prices remained stable
- The market for Chinese and red cabbages changed slightly
- Early red beet prices went down
- Carrot farmers did not hurry with raising their prices despite rather active demand
- The onion market changed slightly
- Potatoes became less expensive
- The demand for apples was not high
- Cherry prices were rapidly falling
- Strawberry growers raised their prices
- The supply of raspberries was gradually increasing
- Blueberry prices continued to go down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?