Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 27 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices went down
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- Growers reduced their prices of early cabbage
- Carrot famers again revised their prices downwards
- Onions became less expensive
- Potato growers reduced their prices
- Apple prices remained stable
- Prices of cherries and berries went down
- Trade in strawberries was rather active
- Peach and apricot prices remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?