Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 28 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were going down
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- The supply of white cabbages went up in the central regions
- Carrot prices slightly went down
- The red beet market remained stable
- Onions became less expensive
- The supply of potatoes kept on growing
- Growers were actively raising their prices of early apples
- The supply of strawberries decreased
- The Russian cherry season came to an end
- The demand for sour cherries remained high
- The demand for raspberries weakened due to farmers’ attempts to raise prices
- Blackcurrant prices went down
- Peach prices went up slightly
- Growers started their watermelon season
- The demand for bananas went down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?