Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 28 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices did not grow due to lack of demand
- Tomato price decrease rates slowed down
- The white cabbage supply was gradually growing
- The carrot market changed slightly
- Sellers of brown onions were forced to reduce their prices
- Potato prices did not go up despite active demand
- Apple prices remained stable
- Buyers often were unsatisfied with quality of cherries
- Sellers of strawberries were unable to raise their prices
- Raspberries became less expensive despite stable demand
- Blueberry prices were going down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?