Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 29 th week of 2020
- The supply of cucumbers was growing
- Sellers rarely raised their tomato prices
- The white cabbage market changed slightly
- The demand for red cabbage was low
- The carrot market remained stable
- The supply of red beets was still low
- Brown onions became less expensive
- Potato prices did not change thanks to stable demand
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?