Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 29 th week of 2020
- Cucumbers became more expensive again
- Growers started their season of field-grown tomatoes
- The supply of white cabbages went down
- Farmers managed to raise their carrot prices
- Red beet sales rates remained low
- Onion prices kept on decreasing
- The supply of potatoes went up
- Growers reduced their prices of early apples
- Many farmers finished their peach season
- The supply of raspberries was growing
- The majority of currant growers finished their season
- Blueberry prices continued to go down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?