Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 31 th week of 2020
- Cucumber prices were going down
- The supply of greenhouse tomatoes was limited
- White cabbage sellers were ready to reduce their prices
- The supply of carrots went down
- Onion prices changed slightly
- Potatoes became less expensive
- Growers from the southern regions finished their season of early apples
- The demand for apricots and peaches decreased
- Blueberry price range widened
- Farmers reduced their prices of melons and watermelons
- The demand for bananas went up, but their prices remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?