Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 31 th week of 2020
- Cucumbers again became less expensive
- The supply of tomatoes was growing
- Sellers said of lack of supply of high-quality white cabbage
- The red beet and carrot market was mixed
- Red onion prices went up
- The potato market changed slightly
- Growers started their season of summer apples
- Prices of cherries, strawberries and raspberries were actively growing
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?